Tuesday 10 June 2008

Common Room Party

On friday we were going to have a party but Asahi Kasei (who actually own the whole dorm) had booked out the 2 common rooms for a new employee party. In the end we decided to just gate crash it, which turned out to be a lot of fun.



Pedro (Portugal)



Brian (USA) on the right, Juan (USA/Colombia) beside him and Wendy (China) between them


Wendy had baked an apple pie for Ryan's Birthday



Juan and Alex (French Canadian) eating apple pie and tiramisu with chopsticks. All the asian people get Alex and I confused, I suppose i didnt help we were both in red that night.



This is me being asked if I brought my kilt :)



Thanks to Karen and Steven I had the next best thing!
Hung Lung (Hong Kong) and me.



Young Ki (Korea) and Hung Lung



Wrong way!



Juan brings out his shisha!


Brian at 4am

No comments: